december 13, 2016
Follow the links below for a few relevant media clips that were published recently, including a few articles that mention or quote WISPA.
- AJ Dellinger writes in the International Business Times about net neutrality.
- Fierce Wireless comments on zero-rated data, which is concerning to WISPs; and for spectrum updates, a second article talks about Sprint’s use of 2.5GHz. WISPs have been interested in leasing this spectrum from schools.
- From a regulatory perspective, Bloomberg Politics talks about not confirming Jessica Rosenworcel for a second term on the FCC.
- For our operators interested in Fiber, Multichannel News talks about Google’s fiber projects.
- Ars Technica also weighs in on net neutrality.
What Is Net Neutrality Under Trump? Future Bleak After Senate Fails To Reconfirm Advocate For FCC - International Business Times
Verizon, AT&T questioned over zero-rated data - Fierce Wireless
Sprint: Our dedicated spectrum for small cells is key - Fierce Wireless
FCC Set for Possible Partisan Stalemate After Nomination Fails - Bloomberg Politics
Building Fiber Networks: Difficult and Lame? - Multichannel News
FCC Republicans try to protect AT&T and Verizon in net neutrality case - Ars Technica