Booth and sponsorship purchases are now available.
Attendee registration IS NOW OPEN.
WISPA invites you to attend WISPAPALOOZA 2015: THE premier fixed-wireless broadband conference in the country!
The 2015 conference will feature some of the brightest minds
and hottest new product offering for the ISP world. There will be 7 jam-packed
days of hands-on training and interactive sessions in the following areas:
- Technical Training -
Touching Every Aspect of Running a Network
- Business Strategies -
Taking Your Business to the Next Level
- Sales and Marketing - Best
Practices and Success Stories
- Fiber Weekend – Even More
Information and Training than Last Year
With 2015 being one the busiest years for the FCC in recent decades, there will be updates on the regulatory environment. In addition, a comprehensive report from WISPA’s new lobbying firm from Washington D.C. will be presented regarding their work with key influences with both legislators and the telecommunications industry.
The conference will host an Exhibit Hall featuring over 100
vendors displaying their products and services -- from wireless gear to fiber-optics, tower infrastructure manufacturers, software companies, cloud service providers, VoIP solution providers, consultants, mapping services and more. As always, WISPA spends months planning this event to make it the most cost-effective way to learn about improve your quality of services and increase your profits.
The conference cost includes the following meals:
- Breakfast Tuesday morning
- Lunch and all day and beverage service on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
- Tuesday evening exhibit hall reception
- Wednesday evening annual awards reception
Register NOW for maximum cost savings.
CLICK HERE to book your room at The Rio Hotel. The conference rate is $105.00 plus taxes & fees. The rate is available only for the following dates: October 10th to October 16th, 2015.
The discounted room block rate has expired as of September 17th, 2015. There are still rooms available at The Rio, yet rates may vary.
The following are your transportation options to/from the airport:
Taxi service - The hotel is close to the airport. The cost will be approximately $28.00 each way.
Private Car Service - There are also private car services available at McCarran International Airport.
- Collocated events and training -- Pre-show on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and post-show on Friday and Saturday
- Meet & Greet Monday evening
- Business, Technical, Marketing, Training and Regulatory tracks (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Exhibit hall (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Exhibit hall reception - Tuesday evening
- Door prizes and closing - Thursday afternoon