WISPA invites you to attend WISPAPALOOZA 2017 and Fiber Bootcamp 2017 (formerly Fiber Weekend), at the Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV. There will be 5 jam-packed days of hands-on training and interactive sessions in the following areas:
The 2017 conference will feature some of the brightest minds and hottest new product offering for the ISP world.
- Technical Training - Touching every aspect of running a network
- Business Strategies - Take your business to the next level of success
- Sales and Marketing - Best practices and success stories
- Human Resources - Learn how to hire and engage the best people for your organization
- Fiber Bootcamp – Revised and expanded information on joining the fiber revolution
The conference will host an Exhibit Hall featuring over 125 vendors displaying their products and services -- from wireless gear to fiber-optics, tower infrastructure manufacturers, software companies, cloud service providers, VoIP solution providers, consultants, mapping services and more.
Attend the most cost-effective way to learn about improving your quality of services and increasing your profits!
The conference cost includes the following meals:
- Breakfast service on Tuesday
- Lunch service on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Annual awards reception
- Exhibit hall reception
Interested in becoming a WISPAPALOOZA Vendor?
Generate Product Buzz
Acquire New Leads
Reach Key Decision Makers
Be an Industry Leader