WISPA Staff at wispapalooza
The entire WISPA staff is at WISPAPALOOZA this week. We look forward to seeing you there!
WISPA TEAMS WITH METAVIVOR FOR PINK DAY AT WISPAPALOOZA (CLICK HERE TO DONATE)
Once again WISPA is recognizing October as Breast Cancer Awareness Month by declaring Thursday October 13th Pink Day at WISPAPALOOZA. We at WISPA are very excited to announce that our fund raising partner for Pink Day this year is METAvivor, http://www.metavivor.org/. FULL STORY
WISPA invites you to attend WISPAPALOOZA 2016: THE premier fixed-wireless broadband conference in the country!
The 2016 conference will feature some of the brightest minds
and hottest new product offering for the ISP world. There will be 7 jam-packed
days of hands-on training and interactive sessions in the following areas:
- Technical Training -
Touching Every Aspect of Running a Network
- Business Strategies -
Taking Your Business to the Next Level
- Sales and Marketing - Best
Practices and Success Stories
- Fiber Weekend – Even More
Information and Training than Last Year
The conference will host an Exhibit Hall featuring over 100
vendors displaying their products and services -- from wireless gear to fiber-optics, tower infrastructure manufacturers, software companies, cloud service providers, VoIP solution providers, consultants, mapping services and more. As always, WISPA spends months planning this event to make it the most cost-effective way to learn about improve your quality of services and increase your profits.
The conference cost includes the following meals:
- Breakfast Tuesday morning
- Lunch and all day and beverage service on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
- Tuesday evening annual awards reception
- Wednesday evening exhibit hall reception
Register NOW for maximum cost savings.
CLICK HERE to book your room at The Rio All Suites Hotel and Casino. The conference rate is $99.00/night plus taxes & fees. The rate is available only for the following dates: Monday, October 3th thru Wednesday, October 19th.
The following are your transportation options to/from the airport:
Taxi service - The hotel is close to the airport. The cost will be approximately $28.00 each way.
Private Car Service - There are also private car services available at McCarran International Airport.
- Collocated events and training -- Pre-show on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and post-show on Friday and Saturday
- Business, Technical, Marketing, Training and Regulatory tracks (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Exhibit hall (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Annual awards reception - Tuesday evening
- Exhibit hall reception - Wednesday evening
- Door prizes and closing - Thursday afternoon